Pop up posters or roll up advertisement stands are becoming very popular in the advertising industry and in the corporate world alike. Not only are they cost effective, but they are also very user friendly and versatile. They can also be very useful as mobile adverts. Let’s look at some of these and other benefits in detail.
- Make a statement: unlike posters or leaflets the stand up advert size is quite big, therefore you can be very creative and go all out and use the space effectively for maximum impact. The size allows for corporate colours and logo to stand out.
- Movable: a pull up banner printing services allow organisations not only to create compelling content at a good price but it also provides that added benefit of portability. The material and stand is light weight and can be easily rolled up and transported to any location you desire. There is also very minimal damage to the advert itself from rolling it.
- Easy storage: the size of a usual stand is very compact and allows for transportation and easy storage. You can easily store it underneath a cupboard, on top of it or install it in a shelf.
- Potential for re use: when it comes to investment, the stand itself is reusable. Which means the advert can be removed and a new one attached. So with one investment you are making a valuable marketing addition for your company.
- Cost effective: as mentioned earlier, the stand can be re used and the overall apparatus is not very costly, so with one investment you can use the product multiple times making it cost effective in the long run.
- Print easy: the size of the banner is such that printing adverts is not complicated and can be done very quickly. You do not need a large printer to do the needful and you do not have to go looking for specialised printers to get the job done.
- Long lasting: standee promotional material can face many environmental conditions and still stand strong. They do not lose their look and feel over time and you can guarantee that it will not fade with time. The stand itself is made from durable material so that they can withstand environmental conditions.
- Long lasting message: roll up banner adverts can last long, so when you use them strategically in different locations, you can make sure that your brand message is carried to a wider audience in a consistent manner.
These are some of the benefits, and as you can see it is a worthwhile investment.